Research / Manufacturing Robots & Accessories
In human-robot collaboration, the robot assists the human operator. This means: The machine does not replace the human, but complements his capabilities and relieves him of arduous tasks.
These platforms can be used to aid research into many different areas of robotics, as well as fields such as computer science and social sciences.
New uses for these research robots are being discovered all the time, as their enhanced sensory perception and intelligently designed mechanics provide an innovative canvas for creative robotics research. Get your results published sooner. Collaborative Robots, are designed to work SAFELY, in close proximity to people without cages and a folder full of risk assessments.
- Active Foam Gripper Kit£1,800.00 £1,500.00
- Active Parallel Gripper£2,760.00 £2,300.00
- Adapter Plate for Rethink Pedestal£1,008.00 £840.00
- AR10 Humanoid Robotic HandAs low as £4,320.00 £3,600.00
- Flexible Vacuum Mounting Kit£1,500.00 £1,250.00
- FRANKA EMIKA Panda£38,280.00 £31,900.00
- Rethink Sawyer Robot Pedestal£4,794.00 £3,995.00
- Sawyer Robot£37,824.00 £31,520.00