The battery holders supplied by Active Robots start from very simple versions to more detailed with lids, switches, connection via fly leads and battery snaps. If you are looking for an easy way to get a regulated 3.3 or 5 V for your electronics project, we have a battery holder for you. In our collection of battery holders, there are step-up DC-to DC converters on the back which will provide 100mA, 200mA, with typically 500mA max, with removable jumpers to enable you to disconnect the batteries from the regulator for direct access to the battery voltage.
We have battery holders with leads coming off the regulator which are terminated by a 0.100” 2-pin female connector into which you can plug standard 0.100” male header pins. With NXT compatible mounting holes to integrate it into your NXT robot easily. Our rechargeable battery boxes have built in Li polymer batteries to ensure low weight and powerful action. Including NiCad/Ni-MH, Delta Peak cut off, audible error alarms, with slow or fast variable charge rate AC~DC and auto trickle charge. Some include output disconnection, NiCad/Ni-MH short Circuit, low input voltage, auto shut down, reverse polarity protection.
- 2-AAA Battery Holder£0.70 £0.58
- 2-AAA Battery Holder, Enclosed with Switch£1.18 £0.98
- 2-AA Battery Holder£0.70 £0.58
- 2-AA Battery Holder, Enclosed with Switch£1.25 £1.04
- 4-AA Battery Holder£1.03 £0.86
- 4-AA Battery Holder, Enclosed with Switch£1.54 £1.28
- Coin Cell Holder - 24.5 mm£0.89 £0.74
- AAA Battery Holder w/ 3.3V Regulator£11.40 £9.50
- AA Battery Holder w/ 3.3V Regulator£9.00 £7.50