Arduino is an open-source prototyping platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Arduino boards are able to read inputs - light on a sensor, a finger on a button, or a Twitter message - and turn it into an output - activating a motor, turning on an LED, publishing something online. You can tell your board what to do by sending a set of instructions to the microcontroller on the board. It is like the brain of a project.
Because it is so flexible and open source, Arduino is the best solution if you are interested in creating interactive objects or environments no matter you are artists, designers or hobbyists.
Over the years Arduino has been the brain of thousands of projects, from everyday objects to complex scientific instruments. A worldwide community of makers - students, hobbyists, artists, programmers, and professionals - has gathered around this open-source platform, their contributions have added up to an incredible amount of accessible knowledge that can be of great help to novices and experts alike.
- 2WD Mobile Robot Kit£569.99 £474.99
- 3WD 100mm Omni Wheel Mini Robot Kit 10016£596.39 £496.99
- 3WD 100mm Omni Wheel Robot Kit£638.64 £532.20
- 3WD 100mm Omni Wheel Robot Kit£836.40 £697.00
- 3WD 100mm Omni-Directional Triangle Mobile Robot Kit£634.55 £528.79
- 3WD 48mm Omni Wheel Robot Kit£349.19 £290.99
- 3WD 48mm Omni Wheel Robot Kit 10019£303.59 £252.99
- 4WD 100mm Mecanum Wheel Robot Kit£754.79 £628.99
- 4WD 100mm Omni Wheel Learning Kit£640.55 £533.79
- 4WD 58mm Omni Wheel Arduino Robot Kit 10020£270.60 £225.50
- Arduino Tracked Mobile Tank Robot Kit£684.47 £570.39
- Heavy Duty Large Tracked Mobile Tank Robot Kit£2,879.04 £2,399.20
- Robotics Shield Kit (for Arduino)£155.53 £129.61